Monday, September 28, 2015

"Miracles" by Coldplay and "Just One Last Time ft. Taped Rai" by David Guetta - Musical Monday!

Happy Monday, Happy new week! :D Welcome to my blog dear visitor! :)



"Miracles" by Coldplay




Lyrics


From up above I heard
The angels sing to me these words.
And sometimes in your eyes
I see the beauty in the world.

Oh, now I'm floating so high.
I blossom and die.
Send your storm and your lightning to strike
Me between the eyes,
Eyes

Sometimes the stars decide
To reflect in puddles in the dirt.
When I look in your eyes
I forget all about what hurts.

Oh, now I'm floating so high.
I blossom and die.
Send your storm and your lightning to strike
Me between the eyes
And cry.

Believe in miracles.

Oh hey, I'm floating up above the world now!
Oh hey, I'm floating up above the world now!

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!

"Just One Last Time ft. Taped Rai" by David Guetta




Lyrics


This is the end station
But I can't move away from you
This is the edge of patience
But you won't prove yourself to me
Still you drain my soul and

Even though it hurts I can't slow down
Walls are closing in and I hit the ground
Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind
Just one last time

Even though it hurts I can't slow down
Walls are closing in and I hit the ground
Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind
Just one last time

Just one last time
Just one last time
Just one last time

There comes a time for us to part,
Then right back to the start.
And I know what I'm supposed to do
To get myself away from you
Oh you drain my soul and

Even though it hurts I can't slow down
Walls are closing in and I hit the ground
Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind
Just one last time

Even though it hurts I can't slow down
Walls are closing in and I hit the ground
Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind
Just one last time

Just one last time
Just one last time
Just one last time

This is the end station
But I can't move away from you

I hope you all enjoyed these songs! :) See you all soon again! :D


1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command.

    digital marketing company in india

    ReplyDelete

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)