Saturday, November 5, 2011

Free Falsh Games, Online Play - Gaming Saturday!



Hey Friends! I am really busy with studies for around 2 more months. So got no time to test a new game and post it here. Instead I am posting 2 free, and super-cool flash games you can play online over here. Have fun! Have a Gaming Saturday! ;)

More Games at arcadecabin.com | Play this game!


Games:Play Puzzle Games on AddictingGames
Terms of Use | © 2011 Atom Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.


4 comments:

  1. how to give the game on the blog, please teach me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't know how to do it. I just know putting flash games is called embedding the flash games. So I search for sites which let us to embed their flash games for free, and I use their code, i mean embed code to put it here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful monday night to you...great site..keep them comin'

    ReplyDelete

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)