Monday, December 31, 2012

Emotion 98.3 - GTA Vice City SoundTrakcs - Musical Monday

Hey all my dear readers. So today is the last day of 2012 and tomorrow starts 2013. Have a great new year eve! :)



I though to share GTA Vice City Sound Tracks with you all. Today I'm sharing my favourite Vice City Radio Station(Emotion 98.3) songs with you all. Enjoy! :)

NOTE: To keep the size of post small, I am just attaching links of Lyrics and not posting them. :)



Foreigner - "Waiting for a Girl Like You"




Lyrics here

Kate Bush - "Wow"




Lyrics here

Squeeze - "Tempted"



Squeeze Tempted by Celtiemama

Lyrics here

REO Speedwagon - "Keep on Loving You"




Lyrics here

Cutting Crew - "(I Just) Died in Your Arms"


Lyrics here

Roxy Music - "More Than This"


Lyrics here

Toto - "Africa"


Lyrics here

Mr. Mister - "Broken Wings"


Lyrics here

John Waite - "Missing You"


Lyrics here

Jan Hammer - "Crockett's Theme"


Night Ranger - "Sister Christian"


Lyrics here

Luther Vandross - "Never Too Much"


Lyrics here
I hope you all like these songs, and happy new year in advance, see you all soon again! :) HAVE FUN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)