Monday, March 31, 2014

"Barracuda" by Heart and "Strutter" by Kiss - Musical Monday!

Happy Monday, Happy new week! :D Welcome to my blog dear visitor! :)



"Barracuda" by Heart




Lyrics


So this ain't the end, I saw you again today
I had to turn my heart away
Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone
And tales it never fails

You lyin' so low in the weeds
I bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down, down, down, down on my knees
Now wouldn't you? Barracuda
Oh

Back over time we were all tryin' for free
You met the porpoise and me, oh
No right, no wrong selling a song
A name whisper game

And if the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn to the wick
Ooh, barracuda
Oh, yeah

"Sell me, sell you" the porpoise said
"Dive down deep, now, save my head"
You
I think that you got the blues, too

All that night and all the next
Swam without lookin' back
Made for the western pools
Silly, silly fools

The real thing don't do the trick
No, you better make up something quick
You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn it to the wick
Ohh, barra-barracuda, yeah

Ooh, hey!



"Strutter" by Kiss




Lyrics


I know a thing or two about her
I know she'll only make you cry
She'll let you walk the street beside her
But when she wants she'll pass you by

Everybody said she's lookin' good
And the lady knows it's understood
Strutter
Strutter
Strutter

She wears her satin like a lady
She gets her way just like a child
You take her home and she says "maybe, baby"
She takes you down and drives you wild

Everybody said she's lookin' good
And the lady knows it's understood
Strutter

I know a thing or two about her
I know she'll only make you cry
She'll let you walk the street beside her
But when she wants, she'll pass you by

Everybody said she's lookin' good, and the lady knows it's understood
Strutter - I know she'll just make you cry
Strutter - look out, that girl will just pass you by
Strutter - whoa oh, she gets her way like a child
Strutter - mama, that girl will just drive you wild

Strutter

I hope you all enjoyed these songs! :) See you all soon again! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)