Sunday, June 9, 2013

Maya Bouncing Ball Tutorial by Digital Arts Guild - Sunday Funday Tutorials

Hey all my dear friends! :) Welcome at my blog on this Sunday. Exams have been keeping me busy so I am unable to post these days. However, took out some time today for making my first post in June'13 LOL! It's been 10 days already! pheww, okay 9 :P



As you might remember I made a new topic last to last Sunday, you remember right?! :D Keeping up the spirit and thinking of bringing more tutorials for the software Autodesk Maya, I thought to share more tutorials with you all. Since the Digital Arts Guild channel was totally awesome, I thought to share all of their tutorials. But a lot of videos on one page make the page heavy, so I am sharing a series at a time. Today I am sharing with you all Bouncing Ball Tutorial.



Bouncing Ball Tutorial #1




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #2




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #3




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #4




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #5




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #6




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #7




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #8




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #9




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #10




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #11




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #12




Bouncing Ball Tutorial #13




Phew, it was almost 2 hours, or more, o.O ? Anyways, totally worth it, right? Have fun and create something new!! :D
Suggestions, comments and feeback always welcomed! Hope to see you all soon again! Good Day!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)