Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hey there new look Blog de Toxifier! :D

Hey there my dear friends, readers, visitors, and blogmates! :) Howdy? :D I hope you all are doing great!

Did you all notice the new look of the blog?! :D Since the start, once the layout was set, I just did tweaks in the sidebars and all. Never considered to change the look. A few days back, I was bored and was exploring the features in the blogger. I didn't come across anything new. Though I did come across something that remained untouched.

Why untouched? Actually the Template>>Customize Tab keeps crashing my browsers. I have tried IE, Opera, GC, and Firefox. Everything crashed. The reason for crash? I don't know. But possibly because the size of page was a little high due to the pop-up ads. Sorry about those, but wanted to monetize my blog, I hope you can bear that. Anyways, when at the start of this blog I was customizing using that tab, I had a lot of trouble due to frequent crashes. So I just did as much as I could and left it. I thought things might get better as time passes. Though I rather forgot to update the layout and got carried away with the flow of the blog :) You guys have been so great visitors! :D

Then, I was telling you guys I was getting bored the other day. So I found that blogger itself has too many custom backgrounds for all layout that blogger gives itself. That meant no copyright issues, everything for free! :D :D :D :D

So I started to explore. But it was a nightmare. It crashed with every background. Though I became determined and with my hard work, finally transformed the sphere! :D So from the former mountain background that looked okay with my blog's color settings, etc. could finally be changed for the current one, which looks just mind blowing and totally in the theme with my blog! :D

I hope you all love this new look. Though I would like that blogger pays attention to this crashing issue and fix the things. Apart from that I hope you all love this look and visit my blog regularly, and I too can keep you all updated always! :)

Oh, I speak too much :D

By the way, though I am late in delivering this news, but I received the email today only. The famous Android beloved notes app, CatchNotes is now going away! From August 30th, they will be closing down their services.

You can check this link for the last notes by Catch for all users:

http://support.catch.com/customer/portal/topics/549605-catch-is-shutting-down/articles

The following is the copy of email all the users would have received:

---STARTS---

Catch has made the difficult decision to take the company in a different direction. As such, we will be terminating service next month. We value our users and have greatly enjoyed providing Catch to millions of people over the last several years, but it is time for us to move on.

Catch will no longer be available after 30 August 2013. Please follow these directions to download your data before this time. Our support staff will still be here to help you with exporting your data until that time.

For more information please visit the link on exporting your data on the web: http://support.catch.com/customer/portal/articles/988949-how-can-i-export-notes-on-the-web-interface-

We thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at support@catch.com. We apologize if we are not able to respond to all emails.

The Catch Team

Support Hours
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm (Pacific Time).


---ENDS---

Well, evernote's bigger rival is gone. Let's see the fate of the Catch Apps. Though I didn't use it too much, but still it was quite a nice experience with that note making app. Goodbye Catch Notes.

So let's see what would be next good/bad thing we see. By the way, don't forget my birthday is on 9th August! :D So be there for party with gifts, LOL! Just kidding. See you all later, and sorry for not posting any games today. Maybe I post the games a little later, but I doubt it, seriously. Actually I didn't find any cool games this time. So maybe next week. See you all later guys. Enjoy the Saturday Night! :) Good Night!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)