Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Power of MakeUp - Random Wednesday

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing great! ^_^



I was surfing the Internet and I got a message from a good friend of mine. I was sent a few pics which showed some models with and without makeup before their shoots. To my amazement, I saw that by how large a degree can makeup transform the people's look. Combine it with photoshop and the things would be unbelievable!

So I am sharing all those pics I was sent. They are really surprising, at least I was surprised on seeing them, maybe you find them normal :O

































Amazing, isn't it? I totally recalled an English Literature chapter I studied when I was a school student. That was named "Pancakes" and was about a make-up brand named Pancake. Although this has nothing to do with that I know, but well, I recalled it! LOL! :D

By the way, I have a fellow blogger named Bobby who is a great photographer, so I'd ask him if it's really the case that makeup has such drastic changes haha! :D

Though you guys enjoy reading my blog as always, and all comments and suggestions are welcomed. Once again I would like to draw your attention to fact that any pics that I own I tage them with my blog's URL. So I don't any pics in this post either, got them from Google search. So if anyone has issues with me using them here, please let me know, I'll remove them. Let's settle any problems peacefully, right?! :) Good day friends! :D Ser you all soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)