Sunday, August 4, 2013

How to Build a Go-Kart Part 5 of 5 - Sunday Funday Tutorials

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing just great! :)



Welcome Back again on this Sunday Evening!



You read the topic?! :D Yeah! I found super-awesome tutorial series! haha! :D Building your own Go-Kart! :D Where? On that same newboston channel on youtube. If you wish to check that channel, click the following image:



The final parts, let's start!! :D

How to Build a Go-Kart #29 - Reflectors and Mirrors




How to Build a Go-Kart #30 - Mud Flaps




How to Build a Go-Kart #31 - Main Roll Bar




How to Build a Go-Kart #32 - Finishing the Roll Bars




How to Build a Go-Kart #33 - Front Bumper




How to Build a Go-Kart #34 - Seats




How to Build a Go-Kart #35 - Seatbelts




I hope you all enjoyed these tutorials! :D Have unf! Have a great Sunday evening! Hope to see you all soon again! :)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds cool! My brother would love this as he is into go karting and have been wanting to build his own go kart. He's been saving a lot to buy all these go karts parts. Your tutorial sounds easy so i bet he can actually do this. I'm definitely sharing this with him.

    - GoKartSupply.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. These are not my tutorials, I am just sharing them. Glad to know people like my posts though. Have a great day, and good luck to your brother

      Delete

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)