Sunday, August 11, 2013

Android Application Development Tutorials Part 1/25 by thenewboston - Sunday Funday Tutorials

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing just great! :)



On this super sunday, I have found a long playlist comprising 200 videos about Android Application Development. This one is totally a in-depth and long tutorial so we can go gradually, 6-8 videos per Sunday. I hope you love them and learn a lot.



For these tutorials, don't forget to thank thenewboston. You can check their Youtube Channel by clicking the image below:



#1 - Download and Install the Java JDK




#2 - Installing Eclipse and Setting up the ADT




#3 - Installing Android SDK and Set up Emulator




#4 - Setting up an Android Project




#5 - Overview of Project and Adding Folders




#6 - Introduction to Layouts in XML




#7 - Creating A Button in XML and Adding an ID




#8 - Setting up Variables and Referencing XML ids




I hope you all like them. Grasp them, and I'll be back with the next 8 on next Sunday! :) Have a great day, stay safe and have fun! ^_^ See you all soon :D

3 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Mobile Application Development Company

    ReplyDelete

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)