Sunday, August 11, 2013

Android Application Development Tutorials Part 1/25 by thenewboston - Sunday Funday Tutorials

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing just great! :)



On this super sunday, I have found a long playlist comprising 200 videos about Android Application Development. This one is totally a in-depth and long tutorial so we can go gradually, 6-8 videos per Sunday. I hope you love them and learn a lot.



For these tutorials, don't forget to thank thenewboston. You can check their Youtube Channel by clicking the image below:



#1 - Download and Install the Java JDK




#2 - Installing Eclipse and Setting up the ADT




#3 - Installing Android SDK and Set up Emulator




#4 - Setting up an Android Project




#5 - Overview of Project and Adding Folders




#6 - Introduction to Layouts in XML




#7 - Creating A Button in XML and Adding an ID




#8 - Setting up Variables and Referencing XML ids




I hope you all like them. Grasp them, and I'll be back with the next 8 on next Sunday! :) Have a great day, stay safe and have fun! ^_^ See you all soon :D

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Mobile Application Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    accounting and bookkeeping services

    ReplyDelete

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)