Sunday, August 4, 2013

How to Build a Go-Kart Part 4 of 5 - Sunday Funday Tutorials

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing just great! :) GOOD MORNING!!



Welcome to my blog on this Super Sunday! :D Let's share some more Sunday-Funday Tutorials.



You read the topic?! :D Yeah! I found super-awesome tutorial series! haha! :D Building your own Go-Kart! :D Where? On that same newboston channel on youtube. If you wish to check that channel, click the following image:



Let's continue with the series I started last week! Have fun! :D

How to Build a Go-Kart #22 - Gas Tank




How to Build a Go-Kart #23 - Wiring Overview




How to Build a Go-Kart #24 - Dashboard Electronics




How to Build a Go-Kart #25 - Brake Light Sensor




How to Build a Go-Kart #26 - Headlights




How to Build a Go-Kart #27 - Turn Signals




How to Build a Go-Kart #28 - Preparing and Installing the Battery




Thanks all for the visits and I hope you all are enjoying these posts. Have fun and stay tuned. I will come up with the final part in the evening! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)