Sunday, August 14, 2011

Was just wondering! o.O


Hey All! ^_^
The college is starting to get more tiring, and time consuming as the session is moving further. So I am not getting time to blog daily. So I was thinking to make posts on weekend, and then schedule them to publish one per day for the whole week. And if in the middle of the week, someday, I think that I got something else to share, and I have got time, so I may post it then! Then I thought, that how would I be able to think of so many things in the weekend only that could keep up the work of the blog going good. Then it came to my mind, that I can do it like this, that, get a topic for a day and then make posts accordingly. I mean, I thought this:
Monday - Intellectual/Philosophical
Tuesday - Technology
Wednesday - Music
Thursday - Intellectual/Philosophical
Friday - Facts
Saturday - Software
Sunday - Games

Though after that I again thought, abiding to this rule would again be hectic and won't work in the long run! So the ideas dropped, and I'll see what to do! LOL!! Wondering...Wondering...Wondering...!! hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)