Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some more cool Facts!


I came across these facts when I was in my last year of school! :D I had complied them and I would like to share them(adding more to those I have shared earlier..Those too were from those I came across during my studies!)! ^_^

*Mosquito*

*Females suck blood, males feed on fruit and vegetable sap.

*Palamnaeus (Scorpion)*

*An interesting courtship dance precedes copulation. Male is usually eaten up by the female after mating.

*Aranea (Spider)*

*Some spiders use silk fibre as a dropline for rapid escape and as a gift-wrapping for food that male spiders offer females during courtship.

*Aschelminthis (Roundworm)*

*Females are longer than males and males curl at bottom.

*Julus (Millipede)*

*Coils around when disturbed.

*Jellyfish (Turritopsis nutricula)*

*A kind of jellyfish (Turritopsis nutricula) upon reaching adulthood can transform itself back to childhood by converting its cells. It may repeat this to live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)